This Gotrade.ng Review is a researched review of the Nigeria Peer-to-peer trading platform. Is Gotrade.ng Legit? Find Out
What is Gotrade.ng?
Launched on the 15th of May 2021, Gotrade is a safe, fast and secure marketplace to trade your digital assets with a peer-to-peer (p2p) model which directly connects both the buyer and the seller to a transaction.
It’s more decentralized than a traditional broker and you have complete control over your funds and your digital assets. Gotrade offers you a very quick, safe, and secure payment processing, great liquidity, escrow, it gives you complete information about buyers and sellers for a safer transaction and provides quality services assurance to its users.
Gotrade.ng P2P system allow users to buy/sell directly with each other without any third-party carrying out transactions. They offer an escrow service to fully protect both sellers and buyers until the transaction is completed by both parties. In case of any discrepancies or errors while during a transaction, Their experienced customer service will step in, investigate the situation, and provide a solution as fast as possible using concrete proof and evidence provided by both sides.
Gotrade In Three Steps
- Create an account: You can simply create your free and secure account where you can easily buy and sell your digital assets.
- Post an ad: Create an Ad of how many Cryptocurrency assets you want to buy or sell with just a few clicks.
- Start buying and selling: Once your account is completely verified… You can start buying and selling without any problems, headaches, or scams.
How To Trade On Gotrade.ng
Follow the below steps to trade on Gotrade.ng
Create a trade
- Click the Buy or Sell on an offer.
- Enter the amount in Naira, you will also see the amount in Dollars.
- Click Start Trade.
Wait for acceptance
The other party will have to approve your trade request before any of our staff will start conducting the trade.
The conducting staff will send the corresponding Address and Account details for the exchange.
Send your funds to these details and send your own Address/Account details to get your expected value.
You can upload the transaction image at any point the trade participants will see and validate it.
The person you are trading with(The offer owner) will have to seek your approval before the trade can be closed.
Note: After a trade is closed it`s irreversible.
Why You Should Use Gotrade.ng
These are the reasons why I think GoTrade.ng is the perfect p2p trading platform you should use.
Fully Satisfied Customer Experience
They have 97.9% of customer satisfaction with a 99.9% of successful transaction rate. This makes their users keep on coming back and using their services alongside several other reasons which include… Fast, quick, and easy funding, highly successful transactions rate, and their unique way of treating customers.
Well Conducted Trades By Our Staff
Their friendly and highly experienced staff monitor and make sure all transactions are carried out smoothly and successfully… and try as much as possible to fix any errors or discrepancies when doing transactions.
One Offer, Multiple Trades
They allow multiple trades per Offer, this help give their customers full marketplace experience.
Is Gotrade.ng Safe?
Every transaction on their system is completely monitored by their experienced customer service… and for any discrepancies… their staff will solve the problem by using the solid proof provided by each party… so it’s completely safe.
How To Buy Crypto On Gotrade.ng
- After you have completely created and verified your account… Then you add your payment method.
- You are ready to buy crypto on the Gotrade P2P platform. All you need is just a few simple steps.
- Go to the marketplace… Check the already available offers and choose your choice from them.
- Once you see an offer that satisfies your need… You can then go ahead and place your order and buy your Cryptocurrency.
- Pay the seller the agreed amount.
- Then get your crypto from the seller after you complete the fiat transaction and confirm your payment on Gotrade P2P.
To register on the platform, you will need to enter certain details such as:
- Your Full Name
- Your Username
- Email Address
- Phone Number (In Country Format)
After which you have to verify your email and phone number to complete registration.
To login on the platform, you only have to enter:
- Your Username.
- Your Password.
Is Gotrade.ng Legit?
Yes, the digital currency trading platform with a peer-to-peer (P2P) model that directly connects parties to a transaction therefore it’s more decentralized than traditional brokers is legit, credible, and safe. You should have no problem at all using GoTrade. Thoughts about this Gotrade.ng Review? Let me know!
Leave a Reply