Please, make sure you read the whole of this Foremedia.net Review to see what I think about it. Is Foremedia.net Legit? Find Out!
This review is mostly focused on the Publisher part of the platform.
Table of Contents
What Is Foremedia?
Foremedia claims they ensure their advertisers get the most reach for their budget while maximizing the ROI. Meanwhile, they also claim to offer high-performing ads to help our publishers monetize their websites better.
In short, Foremedia is a supposed alternative to Google Adsense (for publishers) and Google Ads (for advertisers). So, Is Foremedia Legit? Do they really pay? How does it fully work? What’s Involved. Read On!
Foremedia.net thinks you should use them because of these reasons:
- Easy Integration: From push notifications to video ads, They will help you set the ads effectively. Just 5 minutes and you’re all set to implement ads on your website and start monetizing your web traffic right away.
- Transparency: Manage your ads and check your revenue with their intuitive admin panel. They will provide you with a dedicated account manager who will guide you through each and every step while offering flexible payment plans.
- User Experience: You have worked hard to get your web traffic. That’s why they will ensure that your website visitors stay satisfied as we filter out inappropriate creatives and malware to give them an unmatched user experience.
- Expert Optimization: Whether you choose CPM or CPC, they will help you optimize your ads to increase the return on your ads spent. With their expert team and improved ad optimizing methods, they will help you drive the most revenue for your campaign budget.
- Dedicated Support: You will get a dedicated account manager from the moment you sign up with them. Your account manager will help you use every feature their platform has to offer to reach your revenue goals. Share your goals with them and they will help you reach them.
- Global Direct Traffic: Get access to over 100 million monthly direct traffic to represent your brand. With most of their traffic comes from the websites of their publishers, you will get to show your ads to highly engaged web visitors to maximize your ROI.
- Multiple Ad Formats: From display ads and push notifications to video ads, they offer you multiple ad formats to choose from to get the most out of your ad campaigns.
Foremedia Ad Formats
The following are the ad formats that are present in foremedia.
- Display Ads
- Push Notification Ads
- Pop-Up Ads
- Native Ads
It’s free of charge to register on Foremedia, however, you will be required to enter some information such as:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your E-mail Address
- Your Desired Password
- Your Domain Name
- Your Account Type (Advertiser/Publisher)
- Blog Category
After Registration, you will be taken to your dashboard where you will be prompted to verify your website in order to start showing ads.
First of all, you need to add their ads.txt to the root of your website. Secondly, add an HTML tag to the <head> tags of your website. The third step is to add your payment method (Paypal Or Bank Transfer). After all that, your website will be reviewed, and if approved, Ads will start displaying.
To log in on the platform after registration, you will need to enter your:
- Email Address
I registered with the platform to test them out after seeing some reviews other bloggers have written about them, I decided to write my own Foremedia Review.
I contacted their live chat support to ask some questions, the reply was pretty fast. I learnt the platform is a sub-company of ForeShop, a company that has other (sub-companies). They also claimed to have a physical location In Israel and USA.
I tried to search for their company on Google Maps, but I got nothing. I also tried to search their company name of the directory, I got nothing. Oh yeah, they gave me their LinkedIn Company profile when I asked for their address, I checked the location on their LinkedIn Profile, and It was nothing specific.
Is Foremedia.net Legit?
To end my Foremedia Review, I can’t declare the platform scam (or legit). I’m still investigating the platform and I will surely keep you all updated. While you wait for my final conclusion, you can register and display their ads on your website. Though I’m seeing a lot of things wrong with the platform, but I have to be sure.
Is Foremedia.net Legit? What’s your experience with them? Please leave a comment.